- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove page title
- brendanlanza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #281926
by brendanlanza
How to remove page title was created by brendanlanza
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
maxduit.com
Hi guys,
My home page is showing" MaxDuit - Product Categories" when I only want it to show "MaxDuit".
I don't know where "Product Categories" came from because the home page actually shows product listings not product categories. I have cleared all caches.
Thanks.
Hi guys,
My home page is showing" MaxDuit - Product Categories" when I only want it to show "MaxDuit".
I don't know where "Product Categories" came from because the home page actually shows product listings not product categories. I have cleared all caches.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brendanlanza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #281975
by brendanlanza
Replied by brendanlanza on topic How to remove page title
Resolved it. Change the page title in Product Category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281977
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to remove page title
Hello,
That's right, there is a "page title" setting in the HikaShop category which allow to override the page title.
If you empty that setting, the Joomla page title will be used.
Regards,
That's right, there is a "page title" setting in the HikaShop category which allow to override the page title.
If you empty that setting, the Joomla page title will be used.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds