- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
The position of "add to cart" and "quantity field"
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #282340
by GETSET
The position of "add to cart" and "quantity field" was created by GETSET
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1
Hi,
I want to move the position of "add to cart" and "quantity field" to be next each other like the sample image attached.
I guess it's in "Styles for the front-end CSS" under the configuration but I cannot figure out which line to edit and how.
Could you please give me an instructions ?
Thank you,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1
Hi,
I want to move the position of "add to cart" and "quantity field" to be next each other like the sample image attached.
I guess it's in "Styles for the front-end CSS" under the configuration but I cannot figure out which line to edit and how.
Could you please give me an instructions ?
Thank you,
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by GETSET. Reason: add attachment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282349
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The position of "add to cart" and "quantity field"
Hi,
You can add such CSS for example:
#hikashop_product_quantity_main table{
width: auto !important;
float: left !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can add such CSS for example:
#hikashop_product_quantity_main table{
width: auto !important;
float: left !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: GETSET
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds