- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Option selector doesn't work
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #282350
by GETSET
Option selector doesn't work was created by GETSET
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1
Hi,
Option selector on product page is not working now. It was working before but I guess I edited CSS wrong way while I was trying to change the layout of product page.
When I change size from the option, "option section", "add to cart" and "CUSTOM FIELD" disappear...
I guess some lines are wrong on Show_default.CSS under View?
If you could have a look the page and give us an advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1
Hi,
Option selector on product page is not working now. It was working before but I guess I edited CSS wrong way while I was trying to change the layout of product page.
When I change size from the option, "option section", "add to cart" and "CUSTOM FIELD" disappear...
I guess some lines are wrong on Show_default.CSS under View?
If you could have a look the page and give us an advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by GETSET.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Option selector doesn't work
Hi,
The characteristics and quantity/add to cart areas are now inside the price area. So when the characteristic/variant system updates the price area, these area get removed.
You must have some </div> missing somewhere.
If you can't find the the issue, you can always revert your changes to the views with the "remove customization" bin icons on the views listing of HikaShop.
The characteristics and quantity/add to cart areas are now inside the price area. So when the characteristic/variant system updates the price area, these area get removed.
You must have some </div> missing somewhere.
If you can't find the the issue, you can always revert your changes to the views with the "remove customization" bin icons on the views listing of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GETSET
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds