- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
Hide quantity in stock - problem
8 years 10 months ago #282621
by brownie
Hide quantity in stock - problem was created by brownie
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.11
I need to hide quantity in stock in product page. The site is only in Italian language.
I put in the langage file (Italian) in override: X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK=""
The quantities don't show but only for products with quantity greater 1, the products with quantity identical 1 now show "1 item in stock" (in english).
I put also in english language file in override X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK="" but without change...
If I change the quantity to 2 or more the quantity don't appear in the product page.
It is a bug?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.11
I need to hide quantity in stock in product page. The site is only in Italian language.
I put in the langage file (Italian) in override: X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK=""
The quantities don't show but only for products with quantity greater 1, the products with quantity identical 1 now show "1 item in stock" (in english).
I put also in english language file in override X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK="" but without change...
If I change the quantity to 2 or more the quantity don't appear in the product page.
It is a bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282640
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide quantity in stock - problem
Hello,
The key "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK" is used when they are several items (that's why there is an "s" at "items").
HikaShop also have another translation key when there is just one single item : X_ITEM_IN_STOCK
Regards,
The key "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK" is used when they are several items (that's why there is an "s" at "items").
HikaShop also have another translation key when there is just one single item : X_ITEM_IN_STOCK
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds