- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 2
How can I remove a spam comment from a product page?
8 years 10 months ago #283341
by scarney
How can I remove a spam comment from a product page? was created by scarney
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.veggievore.com/dvd/cancer-prevention-women-s-health
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.11
I want to remove a spam comment and have not been able to figure out how. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thank you, Sean
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.11
I want to remove a spam comment and have not been able to figure out how. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thank you, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283360
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I remove a spam comment from a product page?
Hello,
You have an interface in the backend to manage the votes/comments.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...op-vote-listing.html
Regards,
You have an interface in the backend to manage the votes/comments.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...op-vote-listing.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283439
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic How can I remove a spam comment from a product page?
Thanks Jerome,
I didn't think to find the comments under the votes section. I appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.
Sean
I didn't think to find the comments under the votes section. I appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.
Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds