- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
discounted price
- neo_zipbat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #283593
by neo_zipbat
discounted price was created by neo_zipbat
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
Hi
How I can display both normal price and discounted price for each product?
Something like picture
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
Hi
How I can display both normal price and discounted price for each product?
Something like picture
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283611
by iDanny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Replied by iDanny on topic discounted price
+1 for me
There's a option for that in configurations/display/products
I'd also like to see the original price be strike through when there's a discount (see attachment)
Thanks
Danny
There's a option for that in configurations/display/products
I'd also like to see the original price be strike through when there's a discount (see attachment)
Thanks
Danny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283596
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic discounted price
Hi,
Create a discount for your product via the menu Orders>Discounts, and set the setting "discount" to display the price without discount in the settings under the "product options" tab of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
Create a discount for your product via the menu Orders>Discounts, and set the setting "discount" to display the price without discount in the settings under the "product options" tab of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iDanny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283678
by iDanny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Replied by iDanny on topic discounted price
Ya man!
That is EXACTLY what I wanted
THANKS
Danny
That is EXACTLY what I wanted
THANKS
Danny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283882
by iDanny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Replied by iDanny on topic discounted price
I just noticed, in setting the prices to show pre-discount then discounted in the product view, this also triggers the rendering of the original price during checkout (the cart) ?
Is there a way to clear it out from the cart and cart module ? On these, I really just wanna see the final price.
Thanks
Danny
Is there a way to clear it out from the cart and cart module ? On these, I really just wanna see the final price.
Thanks
Danny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283892
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic discounted price
Hi,
Yes, they all use that same setting.
The best is to keep that option deactivated, and then add such code at the top of the show_default view file:
<?php $this->params->set('show_discount', 0); ?>
Yes, they all use that same setting.
The best is to keep that option deactivated, and then add such code at the top of the show_default view file:
<?php $this->params->set('show_discount', 0); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds