- Posts: 86254
- Thank you received: 14236
How to generate Open Graph parameters?
2 years 10 months ago #357148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to generate Open Graph parameters?
Hi,
I can see the debugger says that it doesn't find the OpenGraph tags at all on your headers.
However, if I look at the HTML of the page, I can see them.
Also, I can see that you have the URL www.bellaidea.eu/catalogo in the "canonical URL" setting of the product.
And I can see that the image it finds for your product is not an image found on the URL of the product, however, it is the first product image on the page www.bellaidea.eu/catalogo
Also, the canonical URL is supposed to be the main URL you want to be indexed for your product. But here, you specified the main URL of the shop for this. I don't think it's a good idea to do that.
And I think that's why the debugger doesn't find the Open Graph tags as it's looking for them in the canonical URL, and not on the actual URL of the product.
So I would recommend fixing the canonical URL of your product, first and foremost.
Regarding the snippets, the plugin actually removes all the major ones like
I can see that you're using another type of content plugin which uses snippets with the format
which are indeed not taken into account by the plugin.
Which content plugin are you using there ?
I can see the debugger says that it doesn't find the OpenGraph tags at all on your headers.
However, if I look at the HTML of the page, I can see them.
Also, I can see that you have the URL www.bellaidea.eu/catalogo in the "canonical URL" setting of the product.
And I can see that the image it finds for your product is not an image found on the URL of the product, however, it is the first product image on the page www.bellaidea.eu/catalogo
Also, the canonical URL is supposed to be the main URL you want to be indexed for your product. But here, you specified the main URL of the shop for this. I don't think it's a good idea to do that.
And I think that's why the debugger doesn't find the Open Graph tags as it's looking for them in the canonical URL, and not on the actual URL of the product.
So I would recommend fixing the canonical URL of your product, first and foremost.
Regarding the snippets, the plugin actually removes all the major ones like
Code:
{loadmodule} {loadposition} {slider} {tab} {modal} etc
Code:
[[...]]
Which content plugin are you using there ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #357195
by bellaidea
Replied by bellaidea on topic How to generate Open Graph parameters?
Hi Nicolas,
please forget my last request. There was a problem with canonical urls generation on some pages.
Sorry.
Thank you very much.
please forget my last request. There was a problem with canonical urls generation on some pages.
Sorry.
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds