- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Latest Products Display Customization
8 years 9 months ago #284584
by savids
Latest Products Display Customization was created by savids
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 63.0.3239.84
I would like to customize how Latest Products display.
- How do I shut off Custom Fields from displaying on the Latest Products? (I still need them to show on the regular Product Listing.)
- Under Configuration ->Display->Views what CSS file do I edit for Latest Products? Is this how I would change font size, etc, or do I have to do it in my template?
Thanks in advance!
Steve
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 63.0.3239.84
I would like to customize how Latest Products display.
- How do I shut off Custom Fields from displaying on the Latest Products? (I still need them to show on the regular Product Listing.)
- Under Configuration ->Display->Views what CSS file do I edit for Latest Products? Is this how I would change font size, etc, or do I have to do it in my template?
Thanks in advance!
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284590
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Latest Products Display Customization
Hi,
1. Edit the module via the Joomla modules manager, and under the "hikashop options" tab, you can turn off the display of the custom item fields. It's also possible to hide custom product fields with CSS specific to the module.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2. You can add your CSS either in HikaShop or in the template, both will work as long as the CSS file is loaded is on the pages where you want your CSS to apply.
The link above explains how to add your CSS to HikaShop.
1. Edit the module via the Joomla modules manager, and under the "hikashop options" tab, you can turn off the display of the custom item fields. It's also possible to hide custom product fields with CSS specific to the module.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2. You can add your CSS either in HikaShop or in the template, both will work as long as the CSS file is loaded is on the pages where you want your CSS to apply.
The link above explains how to add your CSS to HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds