- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
add field from table
- ChristianLocal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #285167
by ChristianLocal
add field from table was created by ChristianLocal
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
Hello,
I have completed the webservice connection and it is working well. I have a field in the table jos_hikashop_order called order_anchor_tracking_1 that brings in the tracking info from my distributor with a WS soap call. I want to display it inside the orders, see attached pic, so my customers can track the orders. How do i add it ? thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
Hello,
I have completed the webservice connection and it is working well. I have a field in the table jos_hikashop_order called order_anchor_tracking_1 that brings in the tracking info from my distributor with a WS soap call. I want to display it inside the orders, see attached pic, so my customers can track the orders. How do i add it ? thanks
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by ChristianLocal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285183
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic add field from table
Hello,
You can use triggers to interact with the order display.
Depending what you want to do (and which view exactly), you will find different triggers, like " onHikashopBeforeDisplayView " or " onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay "
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ntation.html#display
Regards,
You can use triggers to interact with the order display.
Depending what you want to do (and which view exactly), you will find different triggers, like " onHikashopBeforeDisplayView " or " onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay "
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ntation.html#display
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChristianLocal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago #285506
by ChristianLocal
Replied by ChristianLocal on topic add field from table
Hello, I don't think I am explaining what I am trying to do very well. I have attached a picture and url from the help file. I would like to add a field to this order area. I have created the field in the table already. I am trying to bring in the shipping info from my distributor.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...mmunity-builder.html
thanks
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...mmunity-builder.html
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add field from table
Hi,
If you want to add a column to that listing, you'll have to edit the php file of that community builder plugin.
In there, you'll be able to display the data in that new column like that:
<?php echo $row->XXX; ?>
where XXX is the name of your new column in hikashop_order.
If you want to add a column to that listing, you'll have to edit the php file of that community builder plugin.
In there, you'll be able to display the data in that new column like that:
<?php echo $row->XXX; ?>
where XXX is the name of your new column in hikashop_order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds