- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 2
Add form to product detail page
8 years 8 months ago #286554
by rkuiper
Add form to product detail page was created by rkuiper
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.83.
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.12
HI,
I am using RSForms for my forms on the website.
I want to add a form to the bottom of the product detail page.
I have tried to add it to the bottom of the show_default.php file, but it seems that it then becomes a form within a form.
What happens is that when the submit button is pressed on the contact form you goto the checkout page.
I have tried to look and find how to get it outside the form of the product details page, but no luck.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.83.
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.12
HI,
I am using RSForms for my forms on the website.
I want to add a form to the bottom of the product detail page.
I have tried to add it to the bottom of the show_default.php file, but it seems that it then becomes a form within a form.
What happens is that when the submit button is pressed on the contact form you goto the checkout page.
I have tried to look and find how to get it outside the form of the product details page, but no luck.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add form to product detail page
Hi,
You can add it instead in the "show" file of the "product" view. Make sure that you place it outside the <form> and </form> tags.
You can add it instead in the "show" file of the "product" view. Make sure that you place it outside the <form> and </form> tags.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rkuiper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288007
by rkuiper
Replied by rkuiper on topic Add form to product detail page
I am sorry for the late response. I did try what you said and it worked for me.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds