I can't get the donation option to work
8 years 6 months ago #289786
by grayt7
I can't get the donation option to work was created by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I have tried to follow the instructions here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-field-listing.html
But I can't get it to work?
Please see attachments of settings. Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I have tried to follow the instructions here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-field-listing.html
But I can't get it to work?
Please see attachments of settings. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can't get the donation option to work
Hi,
These settings are fine.
From what I can see, either you didn't activate the HikaShop donation plugin via the Joomla plugins manager or have a problem in the settings of that plugin.
So please check on that.
These settings are fine.
From what I can see, either you didn't activate the HikaShop donation plugin via the Joomla plugins manager or have a problem in the settings of that plugin.
So please check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289866
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic I can't get the donation option to work
Hi,
When I search for the donation plugin there isn’t one? I’ve installed the latest version of hikashop but still nothing?
Many thanks
When I search for the donation plugin there isn’t one? I’ve installed the latest version of hikashop but still nothing?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289915
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic I can't get the donation option to work
Sorry by bad lol I found the plugin.
However, now the product doesn't get added to cart at all? Anything else I could be missing?
Many thanks.
However, now the product doesn't get added to cart at all? Anything else I could be missing?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289916
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can't get the donation option to work
Hello,
I made a little test and I was able to add the product in the cart.
I just set a value for the "amount" donation and a value for the "invoice number".
Regards,
I made a little test and I was able to add the product in the cart.
I just set a value for the "amount" donation and a value for the "invoice number".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds