Skip to main content

Problem layout with HikaShop Microdata on Product Page plugin active

More
8 years 6 months ago #290064 by geeks13
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.milwaukeetool-edilferr.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.26

hi, as the object activating the plugin HikaShop Microdata on Product Page plugin, the layout of the product page is transformed.
I state that I have a site built on two columns and this seems to change views to a single column as attached in more makes the modules related products disappear.
I can not figure out where the problem is ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290070 by nicolas
Hi,

The microdata plugin should not be used anymore. The microdata are now directly included in the product page views.
The microdata plugin is an old plugin. So I would recommend to keep it deactivated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290114 by geeks13
thanks for the answer I have disabled the plugin, only by performing a test of the product page through search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool , the product structure data are not seen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290117 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Your issue is probably coming from some views override so can you test it with one of Joomla's default template ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290166 by geeks13
Thanks for the reply. I tried with the default template and the page structure data are seen.
how can I correct this problem on my template?
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290167 by nicolas
Hi,

The best would be to contact your template provider if the view overrides come from your template provider.
What we can recommend is to rename the files in templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ one by one and test each time to see which view override is creating the problem and then keeping the file renamed so that the view override with the issue won't be used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290189 by geeks13
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
thanks, I've done some tests, the error is found in these two files, show.php and show_tabular.php but I can not understand the missing piece of code

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290234 by nicolas
Hi,

These view files are based on the view files of HikaShop 2.6.1.
And the view files of that version didn't had any microdata tag in them.

Unfortunately, there is no easy solution here.
You can either:
- ask your template provider to update its template to base the customization in these view files on the new versions of the view files of HikaShop 3.3.0
- ask him to fix these old view files modifications so that they work properly with the microdata plugin.
- keep the files renamed to not use these overrides and use instead the default look of the product page.
- hire a developer to help you. In that case, I would recommend redoing the customization on the new versions of these view files. That will be more future-proof.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum