- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
Hide a joomla module with display product page
8 years 6 months ago #291008
by francota
Hide a joomla module with display product page was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
Hello
I have a module that it is associeted just with one menu but now it comes out with single product.
I dont understand why
You can see at this url www.newescrowenergy.com/test01/la-chia/prodotti-chia/oli
If you click one one of those product it shows a module below, I dont want it...how can I solve??:dry: :dry:
The image shows the module that I want to hide
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
Hello
I have a module that it is associeted just with one menu but now it comes out with single product.
I dont understand why
You can see at this url www.newescrowenergy.com/test01/la-chia/prodotti-chia/oli
If you click one one of those product it shows a module below, I dont want it...how can I solve??:dry: :dry:
The image shows the module that I want to hide
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #291027
by renem
Replied by renem on topic Hide a joomla module with display product page
Regular Labs Advance module manager does the trick.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #291047
by francota
Replied by francota on topic Hide a joomla module with display product page
But I need the pro version to work with hikashop product
Or not??
Thanks
Or not??
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #291049
by renem
Replied by renem on topic Hide a joomla module with display product page
The free version supports URL (regular expressions) so this is possible to assign a module to a specific part of an URL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #291048
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide a joomla module with display product page
Hi,
You will need to use "advanced module manager" for such kind of restriction on the display of Joomla modules.
Since modules are displayed by Joomla (and not HikaShop) ; there is nothing to do in HikaShop for that.
That component provide specific features in its "pro" version but even with the "free" one, you have features which can allow you to do what you want to do (using generic url features)
Regards,
You will need to use "advanced module manager" for such kind of restriction on the display of Joomla modules.
Since modules are displayed by Joomla (and not HikaShop) ; there is nothing to do in HikaShop for that.
That component provide specific features in its "pro" version but even with the "free" one, you have features which can allow you to do what you want to do (using generic url features)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #291064
by francota
Replied by francota on topic Hide a joomla module with display product page
Thank you both
I will try that, but for now I noted that there is a big problem with that module.
Infact I completely deleted it but It still appears below the products.
It is very strange :blink:
It could be depend on the import hikashop from other website as I discussed in this topic:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-to-another-one.html
Thanks Frank
I will try that, but for now I noted that there is a big problem with that module.
Infact I completely deleted it but It still appears below the products.
It is very strange :blink:
It could be depend on the import hikashop from other website as I discussed in this topic:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-to-another-one.html
Thanks Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291111
by francota
Replied by francota on topic Hide a joomla module with display product page
OK I solved
That module came from a configuraiton in hikashop tab view>product options.
Frank
That module came from a configuraiton in hikashop tab view>product options.
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds