- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
Custom fields
8 years 5 months ago #291649
by jaccie
Custom fields was created by jaccie
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.incrodesign.nl/jaki/index.php/hikash...r-2018-t-shirt-heren
-- HikaShop version -- : business 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 65.0.3325.181, FF 59.0.2
Hello, I have a shop for articles printed with dog breed images. In my shop, I would like the customer to indicate with the product which dog breed should be made on the product. I would like to do this with a single dropdown in which the varieties stand.
Creating the custom field is going well, but there is no single dropdown on the product but only one line of text. See site and attchement under specifications.
When I want to do the same but then with the summery of the order there is a dropdown. But I can not use that in case the customer wants to order multiple products with different varieties.
I also tested with a standard joomla theme to exclude that it is in my template, but this has no result either.
Long story short; I want a dropdown menu and that does not work.
-- HikaShop version -- : business 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 65.0.3325.181, FF 59.0.2
Hello, I have a shop for articles printed with dog breed images. In my shop, I would like the customer to indicate with the product which dog breed should be made on the product. I would like to do this with a single dropdown in which the varieties stand.
Creating the custom field is going well, but there is no single dropdown on the product but only one line of text. See site and attchement under specifications.
When I want to do the same but then with the summery of the order there is a dropdown. But I can not use that in case the customer wants to order multiple products with different varieties.
I also tested with a standard joomla theme to exclude that it is in my template, but this has no result either.
Long story short; I want a dropdown menu and that does not work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom fields
Hi,
You want to create a custom field of the table "item" and not "product".
Product is for the admin to enter data for the product.
Item is for the customer to enter data for the product for his purchase.
You want to create a custom field of the table "item" and not "product".
Product is for the admin to enter data for the product.
Item is for the customer to enter data for the product for his purchase.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291689
by jaccie
Replied by jaccie on topic Custom fields
Thank you! It works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds