- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Detect parent category
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #292695
by info@vesica.org
Detect parent category was created by info@vesica.org
Hi,
How can I detect if a category is a parent category on the com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing.php ?
thanks!
How can I detect if a category is a parent category on the com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing.php ?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292697
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Detect parent category
Hi,
I'm not sure what you want exactly so hard to say.
On a category listing, there are:
- the main category of the listing
- the categories (which are sub categories of that main category)
- the products of the main category
Do you want :
- to know if the main category has sub categories ?
- to know if each sub category has itself sub categories ?
- something else ?
I'm not sure what you want exactly so hard to say.
On a category listing, there are:
- the main category of the listing
- the categories (which are sub categories of that main category)
- the products of the main category
Do you want :
- to know if the main category has sub categories ?
- to know if each sub category has itself sub categories ?
- something else ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292766
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Detect parent category
Hi,
yes, I want to know if the main category has subcategories.
I want to write a condition when a category has subcategories.
thanks!
yes, I want to know if the main category has subcategories.
I want to write a condition when a category has subcategories.
thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by info@vesica.org.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Detect parent category
Hi,
Then you can do like that:
Then you can do like that:
Code:
if(empty($this->rows)) {
// no sub categories
} else {
// has sub categories
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@vesica.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds