- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
HTTP within hikashop showing. Force HTTPS on, and Force HTTPS checkout on
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #293971
by target4fun
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
Trying to clean up my HTTPS to show secure. When I do a view source on main page and search for "http:" several hits come up in hikashop how do I fix this is there something I am missing? I have all the Force HTTPS turned on in checkout and global config. Thanks!
Chris
Trying to clean up my HTTPS to show secure. When I do a view source on main page and search for "http:" several hits come up in hikashop how do I fix this is there something I am missing? I have all the Force HTTPS turned on in checkout and global config. Thanks!
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293994
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HTTP within hikashop showing. Force HTTPS on, and Force HTTPS checkout on
Hi,
I don't see any HTTP resources on the pages I checked on your website. Also, HikaShop uses either HTTPS or relative URLs (so that they take the mode from the main URL of the page), so HikaShop is most probably not the culprit here.
If you could provide more precision on the URLs with the issue and on which page you have them, we could have a look, but otherwise, I can't say anything more precise than this.
I don't see any HTTP resources on the pages I checked on your website. Also, HikaShop uses either HTTPS or relative URLs (so that they take the mode from the main URL of the page), so HikaShop is most probably not the culprit here.
If you could provide more precision on the URLs with the issue and on which page you have them, we could have a look, but otherwise, I can't say anything more precise than this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294010
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic HTTP within hikashop showing. Force HTTPS on, and Force HTTPS checkout on
1.Go to my site listed in admin view /products or click on "products" on home page.
2. view-source:https://XXXXXX.com/products results in several instances in hikashop code when you do a Find all search on view source code
"http:" search results in several lines of code. 1 example is shown below.
2. view-source:https://XXXXXX.com/products results in several instances in hikashop code when you do a Find all search on view source code
"http:" search results in several lines of code. 1 example is shown below.
Code:
<div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Product" id="hikashop_product_XXXXXXX_Wall_Mount_21_page" class="hikashop_product_page hikashop_product_of_category_2">
<div class='clear_both'></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
function hikashop_product_form_check() {
var d = document, el = d.getElementById('hikashop_product_quantity_main');
if(!el)
return true;
var inputs = el.getElementsByTagName('input');
if(inputs && inputs.length > 0)
return true;
var links = el.getElementsByTagName('a');
if(links && links.length > 0)
return true;
return false;
}
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #294011
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic HTTP within hikashop showing. Force HTTPS on, and Force HTTPS checkout on
Not sure what
schema.org/Product
is but it has nothing to do with my site I have never heard of " Schema.org"? Not sure what this is?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294012
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HTTP within hikashop showing. Force HTTPS on, and Force HTTPS checkout on
Hi,
While it's a good point that we could migrate the schema.org URLs ( they are used for microdata ) to use HTTPS instead of HTTP, these URLs are not resources and thus don't change anything for the SSL certificate validity of your pages.
Changing them to HTTPS won't do anything.
However, we'll update them on our end for the next version of HikaShop. So you'll get them to https after the next update of HikaShop.
While it's a good point that we could migrate the schema.org URLs ( they are used for microdata ) to use HTTPS instead of HTTP, these URLs are not resources and thus don't change anything for the SSL certificate validity of your pages.
Changing them to HTTPS won't do anything.
However, we'll update them on our end for the next version of HikaShop. So you'll get them to https after the next update of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds