- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
display category description
- CiskaKlooster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #294793
by CiskaKlooster
display category description was created by CiskaKlooster
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
desinaasappelman.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : display category description
I want to disply a sort description that i have made for each category.
How can I show this catagory decription above the page with all the articles in that catagory?
Thanks,
Ciska
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : display category description
I want to disply a sort description that i have made for each category.
How can I show this catagory decription above the page with all the articles in that catagory?
Thanks,
Ciska
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 3 months ago #294803
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic display category description
Hello Ciska,
Setting the "Show description" option to YES trough the Joomla menu or module's configuration page of your category listing.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Setting the "Show description" option to YES trough the Joomla menu or module's configuration page of your category listing.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds