Skip to main content

CSS Styling not working

More
8 years 1 month ago #297330 by KeithBlow
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All

So I'm in the right spot to change the styling because I've already change the size of the child images but I can not change the color of this class
Code:
hikashop_product_stock_count hikashop_product_no_stock

I've tried
Code:
span.hikashop_product_stock_count hikashop_product_no_stock{color: #f00 !important;}
And:
Code:
#hikashop_product_quantity_main span.hikashop_product_stock_count hikashop_product_no_stock{color: #f00 !important;}

But it doesn't change and does even show up in the styles when I inspect it in Chrome. In fact, this style doesn't appear in the css file and I had to add it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #297343 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSS Styling not working
Hi,

Your CSS is not correct. You're missing a dot before the class name hikashop_product_no_stock
So it should be:
Code:
span.hikashop_product_stock_count .hikashop_product_no_stock{color: #f00 !important;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum