- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Add a label / custom field
7 years 11 months ago #299846
by geenidee3
Add a label / custom field was created by geenidee3
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
scopeslipstop.com/nl/winkel/product/1-antislip-strip
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Dear everybody,
I cannot imagine it's not been written before, so please forgive already for asking
.
I would like to add a line in my product page that people can fill in the size they would like to have for a strip they can buy. This is because people sometimes need the strips smaller then the standard size.
I've put an example from another website.
Please help and again, forgive me for asking, because I think it's written somewhere, but after searching for a couple of hours I gave up.
Martijn
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Dear everybody,
I cannot imagine it's not been written before, so please forgive already for asking
I would like to add a line in my product page that people can fill in the size they would like to have for a strip they can buy. This is because people sometimes need the strips smaller then the standard size.
I've put an example from another website.
Please help and again, forgive me for asking, because I think it's written somewhere, but after searching for a couple of hours I gave up.
Martijn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299852
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add a label / custom field
Hi,
You can create a custom field of the table "item" via the menu Display>Custom fields in order to do that.
Please note that this is only available with the Business edition of HikaShop.
I see that you have the Essential edition, so if you want to upgrade, you can go in the menu My account>My susbcriptions and click on the upgrade link to get access to the Business edition.
You can create a custom field of the table "item" via the menu Display>Custom fields in order to do that.
Please note that this is only available with the Business edition of HikaShop.
I see that you have the Essential edition, so if you want to upgrade, you can go in the menu My account>My susbcriptions and click on the upgrade link to get access to the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299957
by geenidee3
Replied by geenidee3 on topic Add a label / custom field
Thanks mate... I bought the business edition, so let's see where it brings me
.
Martijn
Martijn
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds