- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
HikaShop Content Module
7 years 9 months ago #302228
by abfilm
HikaShop Content Module was created by abfilm
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
Hi, I'm trying to get a "HikaShop Content Module" to appear on all subpages in Hikashop, the menu is located on the left side of the attached link.
Or should I use menus instead?
Can you help me with this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
Hi, I'm trying to get a "HikaShop Content Module" to appear on all subpages in Hikashop, the menu is located on the left side of the attached link.
Or should I use menus instead?
Can you help me with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #302229
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Content Module
Hi,
I suppose that you must have the synchronize setting activated in the settings of the module and in that case, the "main category" setting of the module will be overridden by the current category of the main listing on the page.
So if you reach a category which doesn't have any sub categories, only products, the module won't display. And since you don't want that, you want to turn off that synchronize setting in the module.
I suppose that you must have the synchronize setting activated in the settings of the module and in that case, the "main category" setting of the module will be overridden by the current category of the main listing on the page.
So if you reach a category which doesn't have any sub categories, only products, the module won't display. And since you don't want that, you want to turn off that synchronize setting in the module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abfilm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302254
by abfilm
Replied by abfilm on topic HikaShop Content Module
Problem solved, thank you so much
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds