- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Order display variants
7 years 8 months ago #302360
by geenidee3
Order display variants was created by geenidee3
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
scopeslipstop.com/nl/winkel-2/product/antislip-strip
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm back
!
I have a question about the ordering of the variants...
My client is selling anti slip strips and they come in different sizes. I want that the sizes will be presented from small (1200mmx50mm) till large (2400mmx90mm).
I don't know how to control the order, because when I created all variants everything looks just randomly added.
I hope you know what I mean and I hope you can help me with that
.
Martijn
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm back
I have a question about the ordering of the variants...
My client is selling anti slip strips and they come in different sizes. I want that the sizes will be presented from small (1200mmx50mm) till large (2400mmx90mm).
I don't know how to control the order, because when I created all variants everything looks just randomly added.
I hope you know what I mean and I hope you can help me with that
Martijn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302366
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order display variants
Hi,
The order depends of the order of the values in your characteristics. So edit the characteristics and check the "order" column of your values listing.
If you left 0 as it is by default, the order is indeed random.
The order depends of the order of the values in your characteristics. So edit the characteristics and check the "order" column of your values listing.
If you left 0 as it is by default, the order is indeed random.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302459
by geenidee3
Replied by geenidee3 on topic Order display variants
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds