- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
change many products in one step
7 years 7 months ago #303859
by Reinsch
change many products in one step was created by Reinsch
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
Hello,
in our shop we have varios products with same prices. Now I want change the price in one step like an overwrite. Using Mass action no works fine, because I want one action without trigger. And I want be choose the products manually.
I thought it must be possible activate varios products and edit all in same time. Exist an easy way like this?
Thanks for any help!
Regards,
Jonas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
Hello,
in our shop we have varios products with same prices. Now I want change the price in one step like an overwrite. Using Mass action no works fine, because I want one action without trigger. And I want be choose the products manually.
I thought it must be possible activate varios products and edit all in same time. Exist an easy way like this?
Thanks for any help!
Regards,
Jonas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change many products in one step
Hi,
There is no other solution than mass actions.
Our plan in the future is to allow merchants to select products on the backend listing and have a button to select a mass action to apply on them. However, we're not there yet.
You could either run a MySQL query in your phpmyadmin, or do an export/import of the products and modify the values in Excel.
There is no other solution than mass actions.
Our plan in the future is to allow merchants to select products on the backend listing and have a button to select a mass action to apply on them. However, we're not there yet.
You could either run a MySQL query in your phpmyadmin, or do an export/import of the products and modify the values in Excel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds