- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Changing Text in the Check Out Page.
- stonedbloke
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 5 months ago #306067
by stonedbloke
Changing Text in the Check Out Page. was created by stonedbloke
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
Hi.
I want to change some of the text headers in the checkout form namely "Log In or create new account", "Log In" and "Registration".
Also make some of the other text on this form like make "Address Information" bold.
Can you point out where I can change this text please? I have CSS skills if I know where to look.
Thanks
John
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
Hi.
I want to change some of the text headers in the checkout form namely "Log In or create new account", "Log In" and "Registration".
Also make some of the other text on this form like make "Address Information" bold.
Can you point out where I can change this text please? I have CSS skills if I know where to look.
Thanks
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306080
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changing Text in the Check Out Page.
Hi,
1. To change these texts, like any other texts of the HikaShop interface, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
2. To add your CSS, I would recommend to follow the instructions here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
1. To change these texts, like any other texts of the HikaShop interface, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
2. To add your CSS, I would recommend to follow the instructions here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds