Skip to main content

error 404 on infinite scroll product listing after uptdate to 4.1

More
7 years 1 month ago #310508 by nicolas
Hi,

I tried with port 22, but it doesn't work either:
monosnap.com/file/H6wQLqIfGNnGzBBCTIxUVg20bbjlLi
Could you double check the FTP credential and send them again via our contact form with a link to this thread ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310733 by Bender

nicolas wrote: Hi,

I tried with port 22, but it doesn't work either:
monosnap.com/file/H6wQLqIfGNnGzBBCTIxUVg20bbjlLi
Could you double check the FTP credential and send them again via our contact form with a link to this thread ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html


Hi, i ask admin he said - you should use ftp client to connect server for example Filezilla and etc
I sent you new password on to you email.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310742 by nicolas
Hi,

I tried with the new credentials you provided, but I'm still not able to access your FTP server. And I do use Filezilla to connect to it since the first post of this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310807 by Bender

nicolas wrote: Hi,

I tried with the new credentials you provided, but I'm still not able to access your FTP server. And I do use Filezilla to connect to it since the first post of this thread.


we cheked again and repaired connection on 21 port. Now it should work with same login and pass.
Please try it again. Sorry for inconvienice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310813 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm not able to connect to the FTP on port 21:
monosnap.com/file/6qZEZ3OczgbvPOcdtEbFl8c7szpJeK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310907 by Bender

nicolas wrote: Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm not able to connect to the FTP on port 21:
monosnap.com/file/6qZEZ3OczgbvPOcdtEbFl8c7szpJeK


you used wrong ip
ip is 185.120.78.239

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #310977 by nicolas
Hi,

Well, I used the IP address you gave in your last email to me:
monosnap.com/file/IY5tGytf7MGjD3ojIQsHGYh200vmg8

But anyways, I'm now able to connect to the FTP, so I'll be able to debug the issue. I didn't had the time today as it was quite a busy day with support but I'll look into it tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #311027 by nicolas
Hi,

I found the issue thanks to the FTP access and added a patch for it.
I had to replace the code:
Code:
if(!empty($menu->params)) { $p = $menu->params->get('hk_'.$type,false); if(!empty($p->selectparentlisting)) $this->params->set('selectparentlisting', $p->selectparentlisting); }
by the code:
Code:
try { $p = $menu->params->get('hk_'.$type,false); if(!empty($p->selectparentlisting)) $this->params->set('selectparentlisting', $p->selectparentlisting); } catch(Exception $e) { }
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php
I've added the patch on our end too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #311864 by Bender

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum