- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Error with product display
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 2 months ago #308592
by Crashbandi
Error with product display was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
banobathrooms-co-uk.stackstaging.com/sui...ware/bathroom-suites
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.30
Hi,
This is strange. This page was fine and I'm not aware of any changes, but the product thumbnails have disappeared and and it looks like the formatting has been lost? Other pages seem fine.
Regards,
Colin.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.30
Hi,
This is strange. This page was fine and I'm not aware of any changes, but the product thumbnails have disappeared and and it looks like the formatting has been lost? Other pages seem fine.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308599
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error with product display
Hi,
Can you check the settings of the menu item ? This might be the layout of the menu item set to "list" or "inherit" instead of "div".
Can you check the settings of the menu item ? This might be the layout of the menu item set to "list" or "inherit" instead of "div".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 2 months ago #308628
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Error with product display
Hi,
I compared it with other menu settings and the only difference that I could see was Data display - Ordering field. It was set to Inherit (product_price_percentage) and the others were set to Ordering. I changed it and it fixed it.
Strange though, I'm sure I never changed anything when it stopped working?
Regards,
Colin.
I compared it with other menu settings and the only difference that I could see was Data display - Ordering field. It was set to Inherit (product_price_percentage) and the others were set to Ordering. I changed it and it fixed it.
Strange though, I'm sure I never changed anything when it stopped working?
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 2 months ago #308633
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Error with product display
... strange though, I have switched it back to Inherit (product_price_percentage) and it still works?
Regards,
Colin
Regards,
Colin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error with product display
Hi,
It means it came from something else. Maybe saving the settings of the menu item helped cleaning something (like caching ?). So it's probably not related to that ordering setting.
It means it came from something else. Maybe saving the settings of the menu item helped cleaning something (like caching ?). So it's probably not related to that ordering setting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crashbandi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 2 months ago #308692
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Error with product display
Hi Nicolas,
Yeah, it still seems ok now. Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Colin.
Yeah, it still seems ok now. Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Colin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds