Add customer name to email subject
7 years 1 month ago #310487
by Rixters
Add customer name to email subject was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.0
Hi,
Is is possible to add the customer name to the invoice subject? I tried the {VAR xxx} but that didn't work. Do you have on other trick?
Thanks in advance?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.0
Hi,
Is is possible to add the customer name to the invoice subject? I tried the {VAR xxx} but that didn't work. Do you have on other trick?
Thanks in advance?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310492
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add customer name to email subject
Hi,
You should be able to use the tag {customer.name} or {customer.username} or {billing_address.address_firstname} {billing_address.address_lastname} in the subject.
You should be able to use the tag {customer.name} or {customer.username} or {billing_address.address_firstname} {billing_address.address_lastname} in the subject.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310512
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Add customer name to email subject
Great!!! That worked...
Can also the order number added to the subject? Then I have a really complete subject line!
{order.order_id}, {order.order_status} and {order.order_invoice_number} didn't work...
Thanks in advance!
Can also the order number added to the subject? Then I have a really complete subject line!
{order.order_id}, {order.order_status} and {order.order_invoice_number} didn't work...
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310519
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Add customer name to email subject
Found it myself... Did some guessing and the variable is: {order_number}
do you have al list of all the variables that can be used?
Thanks!
do you have al list of all the variables that can be used?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310530
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Add customer name to email subject
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310544
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Add customer name to email subject
Ahhh I see...
In the email subject I have to use only the blue part of the tag! I tried the whole tag and that didn't work.
Thanks for the help!
In the email subject I have to use only the blue part of the tag! I tried the whole tag and that didn't work.
Thanks for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds