- Posts: 141
- Thank you received: 3
price/product code labels on product page
7 years 2 weeks ago #311102
by Greg_C
price/product code labels on product page was created by Greg_C
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
Hello, I would like to use labels on product page for product price (and for product code as well). Because of this I edited view for product/show_tabular.php and added code:
before code
as it was suggested on following forum thread: link
and this solution works when the product page is loaded first time but when I choose any of product variants (related with product characteristic) price label is disappearing
I would like to ask for a hint how keep price/product code labels visible even after product variant will be chosen on product page
Regards,
Greg
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
Hello, I would like to use labels on product page for product price (and for product code as well). Because of this I edited view for product/show_tabular.php and added code:
Code:
echo JText::_('MY_TEXT');
Code:
$this->row =& $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
as it was suggested on following forum thread: link
and this solution works when the product page is loaded first time but when I choose any of product variants (related with product characteristic) price label is disappearing
I would like to ask for a hint how keep price/product code labels visible even after product variant will be chosen on product page
Regards,
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 weeks ago #311108
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price/product code labels on product page
Hi,
You need to add the same code before the lines:
in the file "show" of the view "product" as this is were the variant HTML is displayed so that it can replace the default HTML when you change the variant selection.
You need to add the same code before the lines:
Code:
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg_C
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 weeks ago #311126
by Greg_C
Replied by Greg_C on topic price/product code labels on product page
Hi Nicolas, it works ! thank you !
Regards,
Greg
Regards,
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds