Display Issues on Mobile
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 9 months ago #313875
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Display Issues on Mobile was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I don't recall having this issue when I setup my site, so I'm guessing this happened somewhere along the way with an update, or I simply never noticed it...but a potential customer contacted me VERY disgruntled about this and I can see where his frustration came into play. On the attached images, you will see the following:
Mobile Screen - Display issues with entry fields being cut off on the right side.
Desktop Full - Shows that there are no issues with the full desktop screen...although the Email Confirmation box is offset (not shown in picture).
Desktop Small - This is me bringing the web browser screen to be thin, replicating what it "should" look like on a mobile screen as the template and programs (Joomla! and HikaSHop) are supposed to be responsive.
Desktop Small Issue - I scrolled up just for the heck of it and noticed...that same Email Confirmation box that was offset above on the "Desktop Full" image...is now almost non-existant.
So how can I resolve these issues? I'm still learning, so speak "dumbed down" for me please! LOL Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I don't recall having this issue when I setup my site, so I'm guessing this happened somewhere along the way with an update, or I simply never noticed it...but a potential customer contacted me VERY disgruntled about this and I can see where his frustration came into play. On the attached images, you will see the following:
Mobile Screen - Display issues with entry fields being cut off on the right side.
Desktop Full - Shows that there are no issues with the full desktop screen...although the Email Confirmation box is offset (not shown in picture).
Desktop Small - This is me bringing the web browser screen to be thin, replicating what it "should" look like on a mobile screen as the template and programs (Joomla! and HikaSHop) are supposed to be responsive.
Desktop Small Issue - I scrolled up just for the heck of it and noticed...that same Email Confirmation box that was offset above on the "Desktop Full" image...is now almost non-existant.
So how can I resolve these issues? I'm still learning, so speak "dumbed down" for me please! LOL Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #313881
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Display Issues on Mobile
Hello,
Thanks for your return, it seems that there is something missing in our hikashop.css, your returns allow us to improve our code for our futur release !
Now to correct the issue, can you update your HikaShop to get the fix and make your returns please.
Hope this will correct your display issue.
Regards
Thanks for your return, it seems that there is something missing in our hikashop.css, your returns allow us to improve our code for our futur release !
Now to correct the issue, can you update your HikaShop to get the fix and make your returns please.
Hope this will correct your display issue.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
6 years 9 months ago #313891
by Dragon41673
Hello Philip!
Just installed it on my test site...looks great. I'll toy around with it before I do it live, but it should be good!
Thank you very much!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Display Issues on Mobile
Philip wrote: Hello,
Thanks for your return, it seems that there is something missing in our hikashop.css, your returns allow us to improve our code for our futur release !
Now to correct the issue, can you update your HikaShop to get the fix and make your returns please.
Hope this will correct your display issue.
Regards
Hello Philip!
Just installed it on my test site...looks great. I'll toy around with it before I do it live, but it should be good!
Thank you very much!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds