- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
List/Grid buttons problem
6 years 9 months ago #314128
by ad99kft
List/Grid buttons problem was created by ad99kft
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi!
Integrated into a product page, 2 types of content modules, Similar and Related, are displayed. In this case, the List / Grid buttons in one module will not work.
How do I deactivate the List and Grid toggle buttons on the list page and content module?
Thanks
otletgazda
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi!
Integrated into a product page, 2 types of content modules, Similar and Related, are displayed. In this case, the List / Grid buttons in one module will not work.
How do I deactivate the List and Grid toggle buttons on the list page and content module?
Thanks
otletgazda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #314140
by ad99kft
Replied by ad99kft on topic List/Grid buttons problem
HI
I checked the Hikashop documentation again this morning: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#display_divs
Here is a Table switcher adjustable parameter, but in my configuration there is none. Attached I send the screen.
What is the solution?
Best regards
otletgazda
I checked the Hikashop documentation again this morning: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#display_divs
Here is a Table switcher adjustable parameter, but in my configuration there is none. Attached I send the screen.
What is the solution?
Best regards
otletgazda
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ad99kft.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #314141
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic List/Grid buttons problem
Hello,
Can you provide your relative module configuration screenshot for both, please.
In our mind you can't have the display switcher in a module, so far we really don't understand how you can have this results...
And so we can't reproduce your issue.
Check that you didn't have an override view on your product/listing_div, please.
Your point on backend configuration is really astonished ! Can you precise your build ? We have understand that you have a Business in 4.2.2, but have to know precisely your build to move forward.
Awaiting more elements from you
Regards
Can you provide your relative module configuration screenshot for both, please.
In our mind you can't have the display switcher in a module, so far we really don't understand how you can have this results...
And so we can't reproduce your issue.
Check that you didn't have an override view on your product/listing_div, please.
Your point on backend configuration is really astonished ! Can you precise your build ? We have understand that you have a Business in 4.2.2, but have to know precisely your build to move forward.
Awaiting more elements from you
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #314366
by ad99kft
Replied by ad99kft on topic List/Grid buttons problem
HI!
Happy New Year!
1. The " List / Grid buttons in one module will not work. " - we sunbathe.
2. " Here is a Table switcher adjustable parameter, but in my configuration there is none. " - Focus on this first.
I have attached the requested screenshots.
Happy New Year!
1. The " List / Grid buttons in one module will not work. " - we sunbathe.
2. " Here is a Table switcher adjustable parameter, but in my configuration there is none. " - Focus on this first.
I have attached the requested screenshots.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ad99kft.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #314367
by ad99kft
Replied by ad99kft on topic List/Grid buttons problem
I've attached a screenshot of the product page showing the Similar Products module
I'll also attach a video link to the settings
ezoshop.adfem.hu/images/20200104_171908.mp4
I'll also attach a video link to the settings
ezoshop.adfem.hu/images/20200104_171908.mp4
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ad99kft.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #314405
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic List/Grid buttons problem
Hello,
Can you try to update your HikaShop in order to have both the same version, but note that the Grid/list system can only works on Item Menu (product/category listing), in module the system can't, so in order to achieved what you need you have to replace your module for an Item Menu (Menus => Main Menu).
And last point, you have to 2 place when you can actived the Table Switcher
1. in Main HikaShop Configuration => Display tab => Default parameters for DIVs part
2. In Item Menu listing itself, Menus => Main Menu, in your Item Menu, Products/Categories Options and Items part
Hope this will help you to move forward on your subject.
Regards
Can you try to update your HikaShop in order to have both the same version, but note that the Grid/list system can only works on Item Menu (product/category listing), in module the system can't, so in order to achieved what you need you have to replace your module for an Item Menu (Menus => Main Menu).
And last point, you have to 2 place when you can actived the Table Switcher
1. in Main HikaShop Configuration => Display tab => Default parameters for DIVs part
2. In Item Menu listing itself, Menus => Main Menu, in your Item Menu, Products/Categories Options and Items part
Hope this will help you to move forward on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #314460
by ad99kft
Replied by ad99kft on topic List/Grid buttons problem
Hi!
Thank you for the guidance.
On the product list page, I turned off the table / list switcher.
Unfortunately I don't know from the module.
How do I inactivate the table / list switch in the module? I don't want to publish it.
In the DEFAULT PARAMETERS FOR DIVS settings, I do not have a Tabla / list switcher Yes / No adjustable parameter.
For the second message, I've attached a screenshot of this section of the page.
Regards
Thank you for the guidance.
On the product list page, I turned off the table / list switcher.
Unfortunately I don't know from the module.
How do I inactivate the table / list switch in the module? I don't want to publish it.
In the DEFAULT PARAMETERS FOR DIVS settings, I do not have a Tabla / list switcher Yes / No adjustable parameter.
For the second message, I've attached a screenshot of this section of the page.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #314466
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic List/Grid buttons problem
Hello,
Try to update please, from the very first version of 4.2.2 to the lastest release there are some corrections and especially to don't allow table switcher buttons to be display in module.
Can you try it to be sure that this don't come from the solved issue.
Regards
Try to update please, from the very first version of 4.2.2 to the lastest release there are some corrections and especially to don't allow table switcher buttons to be display in module.
Can you try it to be sure that this don't come from the solved issue.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ad99kft
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314497
by ad99kft
Replied by ad99kft on topic List/Grid buttons problem
HI!
After the update, the Table / List button will no longer appear in the module.
Thanks!
After the update, the Table / List button will no longer appear in the module.
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds