Share on Facebbok wrog image
6 years 8 months ago #314586
by komir
Share on Facebbok wrog image was created by komir
Hello I have a problem with Facebook share.
Facebook fetch the wrong images
Here is one example
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/?q=h...e-elektronike-400-ml
Facebook fetch the wrong images
Here is one example
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/?q=h...e-elektronike-400-ml
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314620
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Share on Facebbok wrog image
Hi,
While the link you gave to the debugger looks like a product page, when I click on it, I end up on a products listing.
Also, supposing that I go to a product page of your website ( like www.brillbird.com.hr/shop/top-kategorije...vod/1566-exotic-east ), I don't see the like button for facebook.
Note that the share system of Facebook will only be able to get the proper product data if the "Display Facebook button" setting of the HikaShop Social plugin is activated. Otherwise, the Open Graph data in the header of the product page will be missing and it will have to guess the information of the product based on what is in the whole HTML of the page.
While the link you gave to the debugger looks like a product page, when I click on it, I end up on a products listing.
Also, supposing that I go to a product page of your website ( like www.brillbird.com.hr/shop/top-kategorije...vod/1566-exotic-east ), I don't see the like button for facebook.
Note that the share system of Facebook will only be able to get the proper product data if the "Display Facebook button" setting of the HikaShop Social plugin is activated. Otherwise, the Open Graph data in the header of the product page will be missing and it will have to guess the information of the product based on what is in the whole HTML of the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314622
by komir
Replied by komir on topic Share on Facebbok wrog image
Plugin enabled and now the image is visible on Facebook
Is it possible Hikashop to transform image for Facebook in the way to be 500x260 or similar so image looks good on Facebook? Image to be on the top of the title and description not on the left side of the title and description?
Thank you
Is it possible Hikashop to transform image for Facebook in the way to be 500x260 or similar so image looks good on Facebook? Image to be on the top of the title and description not on the left side of the title and description?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314632
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Share on Facebbok wrog image
Hi,
There is no option for that.
That would require modifying the code of the function _getImageURL in the file plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php to generate a thumbnail with the size you want and then use the URL of that thumbnail.
There is no option for that.
That would require modifying the code of the function _getImageURL in the file plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php to generate a thumbnail with the size you want and then use the URL of that thumbnail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds