- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 4
I need upload and text options
- anders.drejer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago #314747
by anders.drejer
I need upload and text options was created by anders.drejer
I am in the work of converting an old MIjoShop to HikaShop. I am using the free version just to test the result of the conversion.
I have noticed, that all the variants from MijShop is not available in the HikaShop conversion, so I have to make them by hand. In this specific webshop selling mugs, it should be possible to upload a picture and add a text when buying a product, but I can not see how to do. It seems that upload of files is only available in the business version - is this correct? But what about the possibility to add a text that you write in a textbox when selecting the product?
Example from the present webshop made in MijoShop www.webshop.granitten.com/webshop/produc...ndvendigt-og-pa-hank
Best Regards, Anders
I have noticed, that all the variants from MijShop is not available in the HikaShop conversion, so I have to make them by hand. In this specific webshop selling mugs, it should be possible to upload a picture and add a text when buying a product, but I can not see how to do. It seems that upload of files is only available in the business version - is this correct? But what about the possibility to add a text that you write in a textbox when selecting the product?
Example from the present webshop made in MijoShop www.webshop.granitten.com/webshop/produc...ndvendigt-og-pa-hank
Best Regards, Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I need upload and text options
Hi,
Actually to have text or upload fields on the frontend product page so that you can gather information about purchased products you need the Business edition.
So with the Business edition, you'll be able to do both yes.
Actually to have text or upload fields on the frontend product page so that you can gather information about purchased products you need the Business edition.
So with the Business edition, you'll be able to do both yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anders.drejer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds