Skip to main content

Import - Can a cron be created to automatically import and update the products?

More
6 years 7 months ago #315662 by isfpvesta
Import was created by isfpvesta
-- url of the page with the problem -- : test.fpvesta.com/saborarte
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.03

I need a template to import the products with the name of the fields in CSV, in hikashop I can't find the export button

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #315665 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Import
Hello,

You'll find the "Export" button through the back-end product listing via "Hikashop->Products".

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #317415 by nickk
Is it possible to use the Cron functionality to import a products csv file every 5 minutes? To update quantities and add any new products?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #317422 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #319328 by nickk
Observation: Cron via "Create/Edit your cron" I get the following display in a popup: Blocked by X-Frame-Options Policy
An error occurred during a connection to www.hikashop.com .
Firefox v76.0 prevented this page from loading in this context because the page has an X-Frame-Options policy that disallows it."
I get a frown face icon using Chrome.
I works on Safari, guess it's a security step Safari doesn't check.

Question: Can more than import csv be included in the cron? I.e. I'd like to run the csv update script which formats it for import before the import? Or does that need to be set up on the server?

Thanks as always!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #319343 by nicolas
Hi,

1. That's something you can allow in your server configuration:
geekflare.com/secure-apache-from-clickja...ith-x-frame-options/

2. If you want to change the formatting of the CSV, that's something you should do before with your own script on the server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum