Skip to main content

.notifyjs-corner

More
6 years 4 months ago #320333 by Nowweb
.notifyjs-corner was created by Nowweb
-- url of the page with the problem -- : nemogaarden.dk.dedi5139.your-server.de

I have made a custom.css file with this
.notifyjs-corner {
position: fixed;
margin: 5px;
z-index: 110050 !important;
margin-top: 50px !important;
}

But it does not work anymore after the great work Nicolas helped with
Any idea why the new css does not work
you can see it on nemogaarden.dk.dedi5139.your-server.de/s...dvin/product/listing

Best regards
Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #320391 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic .notifyjs-corner
Hi,

It still works. However, it is displayed below your aikon menu module as the z-index of that menu bar at the top is set to 9999999 in nemogaarden.dk.dedi5139.your-server.de/m...assets/css/basic.css and thus it gets the priority over the notifyjs popup box.

Also, if you check the header area in the HTML of that page, you can see that there is no file "custom.css" loaded and that the CSS of your message is also not loaded on the page. I don't think that it's linked to the modifications I did as I didn't modify a "custom.css" file or prevented one to be loaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum