- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Translate Related Products
6 years 3 months ago #321625
by Thrane
Translate Related Products was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
An sorry for all my tickets - first time with Hika!
On muggep.thr.nu/shop/fabler/daisy I'm trying to translate RELATED PRODUCTS header, but I can't find that string anywhere?
Tried in Language Override, but with no effect.
Any hints?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
An sorry for all my tickets - first time with Hika!
On muggep.thr.nu/shop/fabler/daisy I'm trying to translate RELATED PRODUCTS header, but I can't find that string anywhere?
Tried in Language Override, but with no effect.
Any hints?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translate Related Products
Hi,
That's the name of the "related products" module. You can edit it via the Joomla modules manager.
That's the name of the "related products" module. You can edit it via the Joomla modules manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321642
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Translate Related Products
Argh ... stupid me!
Sorry ... and thanks!
Sorry ... and thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321643
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Translate Related Products
Wait ... it isn't.
I don't have any module with that name - I just added some related products in the shop.
I don't have any module with that name - I just added some related products in the shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translate Related Products
Hi,
The module is automatically created by HikaShop when you install HikaShop and is automatically added at the bottom of the product page.
By doing it like that, we allow you to configure all the settings of that listing of related products with the standard settings of a HikaShop content module.
So please double check, you must have it.
The module is automatically created by HikaShop when you install HikaShop and is automatically added at the bottom of the product page.
By doing it like that, we allow you to configure all the settings of that listing of related products with the standard settings of a HikaShop content module.
So please double check, you must have it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321651
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Translate Related Products
I don't have it - I see a module called that, but it was disabled from the start?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321655
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translate Related Products
Hi,
It's this unpublished module.
The module is displayed by HikaShop. It doesn't have to be published.
It's this unpublished module.
The module is displayed by HikaShop. It doesn't have to be published.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321686
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Translate Related Products
Hi
Ahhh, I thought it had to be published - thanks!
Ahhh, I thought it had to be published - thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds