- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Looking for $this->element->extraData->rightMiddle))
6 years 3 months ago #321815
by Thrane
Looking for $this->element->extraData->rightMiddle)) was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
Where can I edit the contents of:
<?php if(!empty($this->element->extraData->rightMiddle)) { echo implode("\r\n",$this->element->extraData->rightMiddle); } ?>
found in product / show_default.php
Kind regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
Where can I edit the contents of:
<?php if(!empty($this->element->extraData->rightMiddle)) { echo implode("\r\n",$this->element->extraData->rightMiddle); } ?>
found in product / show_default.php
Kind regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321817
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Looking for $this->element->extraData->rightMiddle))
Hi,
These are used by plugins to inject their HTML in the different areas of the views.
So if you want to change some HTML displayed by that line of code, it actually means that you want to edit the file of the plugin which adds its content to it.
As I don't know what HTML you want to change I can't say which plugin you need to edit. I would need first more information from you on that to be able to say.
These are used by plugins to inject their HTML in the different areas of the views.
So if you want to change some HTML displayed by that line of code, it actually means that you want to edit the file of the plugin which adds its content to it.
As I don't know what HTML you want to change I can't say which plugin you need to edit. I would need first more information from you on that to be able to say.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321832
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Looking for $this->element->extraData->rightMiddle))
Thanks!
It's the HTML regarding different shipping methods displayed on a product page.
It's the HTML regarding different shipping methods displayed on a product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Looking for $this->element->extraData->rightMiddle))
Hi,
So it's the file plugins/hikashop/shippingmanual_prices/shippingprices_views/frontend_product.php where you'll find the code you want to change.
So it's the file plugins/hikashop/shippingmanual_prices/shippingprices_views/frontend_product.php where you'll find the code you want to change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321840
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Looking for $this->element->extraData->rightMiddle))
Perfect, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds