- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 4
img_pane layout - 'add to cart' button goes to product page (doesn't add to cart
5 years 9 months ago #327633
by infinityb
img_pane layout - 'add to cart' button goes to product page (doesn't add to cart was created by infinityb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 83
Hi,
I'm using the 'img_pane' product layout and just noticed that when you click the 'add to cart' button it just takes you to the product page and doesn't add the product to the cart.
I have tested this on Hikashop Starter on the test website above - no modifications, just using test data.
I have also purchased the Business version for another website which has the same problem.
Please could you help with this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 83
Hi,
I'm using the 'img_pane' product layout and just noticed that when you click the 'add to cart' button it just takes you to the product page and doesn't add the product to the cart.
I have tested this on Hikashop Starter on the test website above - no modifications, just using test data.
I have also purchased the Business version for another website which has the same problem.
Please could you help with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327644
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic img_pane layout - 'add to cart' button goes to product page (doesn't add to cart
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
I was able to reproduce the problem on my end and added a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for that issue.
Thank you for your feedback.
I was able to reproduce the problem on my end and added a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for that issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: infinityb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327689
by infinityb
Replied by infinityb on topic img_pane layout - 'add to cart' button goes to product page (doesn't add to cart
Thank you, i will update this evening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327720
by infinityb
Replied by infinityb on topic img_pane layout - 'add to cart' button goes to product page (doesn't add to cart
Thanks, works fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds