- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Need To Keep Categories on 2 Levels visible all the time
5 years 7 months ago #330278
by eengnerd
Need To Keep Categories on 2 Levels visible all the time was created by eengnerd
-- url of the page with the problem -- : https:///mobilepcclinic.net/products
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chromium 88.0.4324.182
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Thanks for your previous help! Almost everything is now working as desired. Just one little detail is left! When I visit a product category which has no sub category under it...the "Categories On 2 Levels" in position 7 disappears! I would prefer that it remain the same no matter where I am within the catalog.
Cordially,
Arthur
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chromium 88.0.4324.182
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Thanks for your previous help! Almost everything is now working as desired. Just one little detail is left! When I visit a product category which has no sub category under it...the "Categories On 2 Levels" in position 7 disappears! I would prefer that it remain the same no matter where I am within the catalog.
Cordially,
Arthur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330279
by eengnerd
Replied by eengnerd on topic Need To Keep Categories on 2 Levels visible all the time
Never mind! Found it! I went to the module "Categories On 2 Levels" and set the "Synchronize" field to "No"! Problem solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330280
by eengnerd
Replied by eengnerd on topic Need To Keep Categories on 2 Levels visible all the time
Sorry, I still need help. Turning off "Synchronize" makes it so that clicking on the menu in position 7 has no effect on position 1! I still want clicking on Position 7 "Categories On 2 Levels" to affect position 1, but to have the whole menu system in position 7 visible at all times. Can I do that?
Cordially,
Arthur
Cordially,
Arthur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330281
by eengnerd
Replied by eengnerd on topic Need To Keep Categories on 2 Levels visible all the time
OK...finally seeming to get the hang of this stuff! Turned on "Link To Main" and turned off "Synchronize". Got it working right!
Thanks for your patience.
Arthur
Thanks for your patience.
Arthur
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds