- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Google Search Console - Product Error
5 years 1 month ago #334988
by kchahine
Google Search Console - Product Error was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.morenadancewear.com.au/shop/shoes-fo...-cif1025-jirafa.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4+
Hi,
According to "Google Search Console", my website has error in 133 Products in which the price is not given. I have around 500 products and I am wondering if there is anything we can to ensure that these 133 products are complying as in the rest of the products.
I have attached photos of the problem for your information.
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4+
Hi,
According to "Google Search Console", my website has error in 133 Products in which the price is not given. I have around 500 products and I am wondering if there is anything we can to ensure that these 133 products are complying as in the rest of the products.
I have attached photos of the problem for your information.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #334995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Search Console - Product Error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #335021
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Google Search Console - Product Error
Hi,
I have read the suggested link but seems to not resolved the issue. This issue seems to appear recently. All the products showing error now were correct before!
I am happy to change some php script but the instructions given in the link were a bit vague.
Regards
I have read the suggested link but seems to not resolved the issue. This issue seems to appear recently. All the products showing error now were correct before!
I am happy to change some php script but the instructions given in the link were a bit vague.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335022
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Google Search Console - Product Error
Hi Nicholas,
The meta data seems to be included in the view file of hikashop (in my case line 103 has "<meta itemprop="price" content="<?php echo $this->itemprop_price; ?>" />".
Google seem to be looking at a different section! I have attached a description of the error in a picture.
The meta data seems to be included in the view file of hikashop (in my case line 103 has "<meta itemprop="price" content="<?php echo $this->itemprop_price; ?>" />".
Google seem to be looking at a different section! I have attached a description of the error in a picture.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by kchahine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #335040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Search Console - Product Error
Hi,
I was a bit fast, my bad.
The issue and solution is what is described on that other thread, but with one difference.
You've changed the "layout on product page" setting to use "tabular" instead of "default".
So in that case, it's not show_default.php which is used but show_tabular.php
So please check that view file instead.
I was a bit fast, my bad.
The issue and solution is what is described on that other thread, but with one difference.
You've changed the "layout on product page" setting to use "tabular" instead of "default".
So in that case, it's not show_default.php which is used but show_tabular.php
So please check that view file instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #335138
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Google Search Console - Product Error
Sorry, what other thread?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #335139
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Google Search Console - Product Error
Manage to change the view in Hikashop for tabular product display. I will wait to see if Google will properly validate my fix.
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #335149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Search Console - Product Error
Hi,
I was talking about the solution explained here www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...e/334814.html#334788
Since you're using the "tabular" layout, you have to do the same modification but in product / show_tabular.php instead of product / show_default.php
I was talking about the solution explained here www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...e/334814.html#334788
Since you're using the "tabular" layout, you have to do the same modification but in product / show_tabular.php instead of product / show_default.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds