- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Display of multiple prices
5 years 1 month ago #335245
by ltempest
Display of multiple prices was created by ltempest
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.eileensemporium.com/index.php?option...show&product_id=8140
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.1
Hello,
I have a product with multiple prices. These are displayed by the listing_price.php template.
However, I cannot diagnose how to change the order of these prices, so the standard single price (each) is at the top.
Could you help and advise how and what to change?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.1
Hello,
I have a product with multiple prices. These are displayed by the listing_price.php template.
However, I cannot diagnose how to change the order of these prices, so the standard single price (each) is at the top.
Could you help and advise how and what to change?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #335247
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display of multiple prices
Hi,
I see the prices in the correct order:
i.imgur.com/t9iZXcb.png
That was because the unit prices where wrong that you had them in the reverse order.
Fixing the unit price amount of your prices fixed the order.
I see the prices in the correct order:
i.imgur.com/t9iZXcb.png
That was because the unit prices where wrong that you had them in the reverse order.
Fixing the unit price amount of your prices fixed the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds