- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Add a size guide to products which belong to a specific category
4 years 9 months ago #338027
by yanliom
Hello,
I'm trying to add a size guide only to products which belong to a specific category.
It can be in the form of a link or an image.
I tried using a read only custom field but it didn't work out.
Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance,
Yannis
I'm trying to add a size guide only to products which belong to a specific category.
It can be in the form of a link or an image.
I tried using a read only custom field but it didn't work out.
Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance,
Yannis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #338028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add a size guide to products which belong to a specific category
Hi,
You can create a custom field of the table "item" of the type "custom text" and enter the text directly in the custom field settings.
You can create a custom field of the table "item" of the type "custom text" and enter the text directly in the custom field settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #338040
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Add a size guide to products which belong to a specific category
Thank you,
yes, indeed I used the custom text to write some HTML!
Thank you,
Yannis
yes, indeed I used the custom text to write some HTML!
Thank you,
Yannis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds