- Posts: 240
- Thank you received: 13
error when adding variants
4 years 8 months ago #338654
by khashiz
error when adding variants was created by khashiz
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
After saving the product with variants, when I come back to the product and want to add more variants options, I got js errors in my console and system doesnt show the variants anymore
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
After saving the product with variants, when I come back to the product and want to add more variants options, I got js errors in my console and system doesnt show the variants anymore
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338656
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic error when adding variants
I've explained the problem in this zip file in 1 minute
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error when adding variants
Hi,
This is the same error as reported here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...op-on-j4/337892.html
It has been fixed with HikaShop 4.4.5
I can see in your video that you're using the 4.4.4 so updating should fix the problem.
This is the same error as reported here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...op-on-j4/337892.html
It has been fixed with HikaShop 4.4.5
I can see in your video that you're using the 4.4.4 so updating should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338684
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic error when adding variants
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338749
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic error when adding variants
Would you please tell me which file should be replaced to fix this specific problem ?
because I've made core changes so I can not update to 4.4.5 now
because I've made core changes so I can not update to 4.4.5 now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error when adding variants
Hi,
If you read what is written in the link I gave, the solution was given here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...de-mes-produits.html
In English:
You need to change the code:
to:
in the file media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js
If you read what is written in the link I gave, the solution was given here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...de-mes-produits.html
In English:
You need to change the code:
Code:
if (xmlhttp.status == 200)
eval(xmlhttp.responseText);
Code:
if (xmlhttp.status == 200) {
try {
eval(xmlhttp.responseText);
} catch (e) {
if (e instanceof SyntaxError) {
console.log(e.message + ' for ' + src);
}
}
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: khashiz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338772
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic error when adding variants
becuase it was a code change offered by someone one else than you, i was hesitating to change the file or not ...
now I did it and problem solved , thank you
now I did it and problem solved , thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error when adding variants
I was the one who wrote the message 3 months ago though:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...produits.html#336314
Anyways, I'm glad the problem is solved for you.
Anyways, I'm glad the problem is solved for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: khashiz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds