- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
category title not visible in frontend
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339907
by randlieb
category title not visible in frontend was created by randlieb
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 97.0 64bit on Xubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
Why do the category pages not show a title heading? Would like to have them visible. In the menu settings I have 'use the menu name as title' set to 'yes'. I don't see any other settings to activate this feature. Thank you.
edit: Realize I set the link to private, which may not show up for anyone reading this post? So here it is just in case.
I want a title to show here and on other category pages
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 97.0 64bit on Xubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
Why do the category pages not show a title heading? Would like to have them visible. In the menu settings I have 'use the menu name as title' set to 'yes'. I don't see any other settings to activate this feature. Thank you.
edit: Realize I set the link to private, which may not show up for anyone reading this post? So here it is just in case.
I want a title to show here and on other category pages
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by randlieb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic category title not visible in frontend
Hi,
The "show page heading" setting of your menu item is under the "page display" tab of your menu item settings page because that's a standard setting of the joomla menu manager, not under the "products options" or "categories options" tabs which are added by HikaShop.
The "show page heading" setting of your menu item is under the "page display" tab of your menu item settings page because that's a standard setting of the joomla menu manager, not under the "products options" or "categories options" tabs which are added by HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds