- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
No image changes on variants
4 years 6 months ago #340200
by Thrane
No image changes on variants was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have 10 variants on this gift card, each with different images attached, but they don't change, when I selected different prices in the dropdown?
passtheport.dk/shop/gavekort
Any good advice regarding this issue?
Kind regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have 10 variants on this gift card, each with different images attached, but they don't change, when I selected different prices in the dropdown?
passtheport.dk/shop/gavekort
Any good advice regarding this issue?
Kind regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340213
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic No image changes on variants
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No image changes on variants
Hi,
I can see that you're using MagicZoom on your pages for the image zoom feature.
I remember several fixes they made for HikaShop, relative to variants switching.
Maybe you need to update MagicZoom ?
If you already have the latest version, then you should check with them what's going on.
I can see that you're using MagicZoom on your pages for the image zoom feature.
I remember several fixes they made for HikaShop, relative to variants switching.
Maybe you need to update MagicZoom ?
If you already have the latest version, then you should check with them what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340225
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic No image changes on variants
Hi
It was a Magic Zoom Plus issue - and they have fixed it.
Thanks, Nicolas!
It was a Magic Zoom Plus issue - and they have fixed it.
Thanks, Nicolas!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds