- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
Custom fields and description disappear
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 4 months ago #342089
by Reincidente
Custom fields and description disappear was created by Reincidente
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hermanosgaliano.es/productos/comprar/molde-panettone
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
Hi.
In the url of my website, custom fields and description disappear.
If I turn features off, the content does show up.
I have created a new product and the same thing happens.
What I can do?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
Hi.
In the url of my website, custom fields and description disappear.
If I turn features off, the content does show up.
I have created a new product and the same thing happens.
What I can do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #342091
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Custom fields and description disappear
Hello,
Sorry for this return but can you precise which option you mean by "features off" setting.
Most quick is to provide a screenshot of the relative setting page.
Awaiting your return to progress on your subject.
Regards
Sorry for this return but can you precise which option you mean by "features off" setting.
Most quick is to provide a screenshot of the relative setting page.
Awaiting your return to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 4 months ago #342131
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Custom fields and description disappear
It is ok right now.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds