- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
I found a bug in custom fields (category)
4 years 4 months ago #342090
by neo191987
I found a bug in custom fields (category) was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
Hi, I did tests on your demo and found the following bug. Create a custom category field, then go to a category and try entering a value in the field but not available.
Hi, I did tests on your demo and found the following bug. Create a custom category field, then go to a category and try entering a value in the field but not available.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #342092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I found a bug in custom fields (category)
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We've made a patch for it.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
We've also updated the master demo website. The patch will be on our live demo website in a few hours.
Thank you for your feedback. We've made a patch for it.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
We've also updated the master demo website. The patch will be on our live demo website in a few hours.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #342093
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic I found a bug in custom fields (category)
If you could make a demo site on Joomla 4 in the future, it will be more convenient to look for bugs for the new Joomla. I see a lot of new things, good work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #342094
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I found a bug in custom fields (category)
Hi,
Thanks !
Migrating the demo website to Joomla 4 is something we want to do at some point. The problem will be the template which isn't made to work with Joomla 4. So it would probably require a new template and thus maybe redo the whole website. We'll see
Thanks !
Migrating the demo website to Joomla 4 is something we want to do at some point. The problem will be the template which isn't made to work with Joomla 4. So it would probably require a new template and thus maybe redo the whole website. We'll see
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds