- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 4 months ago #342132
by Reincidente
Google was created by Reincidente
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #342136
by nicolas
Hi,
Reading here support.google.com/webmasters/thread/102...search-results?hl=en it seems that Google automatically picks on a date displayed on the page.
Checking the page of that product at comprar/bandejas-de-carton I can see that it is the date of a comment on that product.
That's strange it does that since the structured data is valid and it should see that the date is inside one of the reviews on the page and thus ignore it:
validator.schema.org/#url=https%3A%2F%2F...2Fbandejas-de-carton
So I'm not sure what you should do.
I guess the simplest would be to remove the date being displayed on the comments.
In the HikaShop configuration, under the "Features" tab, you have a setting called "Display the date of each comment" which you can turn off to remove the date from the comments listing.
Reading here support.google.com/webmasters/thread/102...search-results?hl=en it seems that Google automatically picks on a date displayed on the page.
Checking the page of that product at comprar/bandejas-de-carton I can see that it is the date of a comment on that product.
That's strange it does that since the structured data is valid and it should see that the date is inside one of the reviews on the page and thus ignore it:
validator.schema.org/#url=https%3A%2F%2F...2Fbandejas-de-carton
So I'm not sure what you should do.
I guess the simplest would be to remove the date being displayed on the comments.
In the HikaShop configuration, under the "Features" tab, you have a setting called "Display the date of each comment" which you can turn off to remove the date from the comments listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 4 months ago #342145
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Google
I have turned off the option to show comment date.
Will this be fixed when google crawls urls again?
Thanks!!
Will this be fixed when google crawls urls again?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #342147
by nicolas
I suppose yes. Note that you can request Google to recrawl a specific URL:
developers.google.com/search/docs/advanc...sk-google-to-recrawl
That way, you can check that the date is being correctly removed from the index.
developers.google.com/search/docs/advanc...sk-google-to-recrawl
That way, you can check that the date is being correctly removed from the index.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds