- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
"Code" text in Product List
- cesarsupport
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #342727
by cesarsupport
"Code" text in Product List was created by cesarsupport
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 101
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hello.
Is it possible to add <i>| Code:</i> before the product_code in the product list ?
I managed to add it on the products page by editing product/show_default.php and I would like to do the same in the product list, but I can't find which file to modify.
I hope can you help me.
Kind regards.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 101
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hello.
Is it possible to add <i>| Code:</i> before the product_code in the product list ?
I managed to add it on the products page by editing product/show_default.php and I would like to do the same in the product list, but I can't find which file to modify.
I hope can you help me.
Kind regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cesarsupport
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 3 months ago #342731
by cesarsupport
Replied by cesarsupport on topic "Code" text in Product List
I already solved it, the file I needed to edit in my case is: product / listing_img_title
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds