Show retail price with tax
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #344484
by nico.van.leeuwen
Show retail price with tax was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8
Hi,
I would like to display the retail price with tax, now it's without.
The settings I have are to show detailed taxes en show both prices.
Did I miss a setting somewhere?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8
Hi,
I would like to display the retail price with tax, now it's without.
The settings I have are to show detailed taxes en show both prices.
Did I miss a setting somewhere?
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by nico.van.leeuwen. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #344486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show retail price with tax
Hi,
There is no setting for that.
The retail price is displayed "as is".
Add the code:
before the line:
in the file product / listing_price via the menu Display>Views and it will add taxes on top of the retail price being displayed.
There is no setting for that.
The retail price is displayed "as is".
Add the code:
Code:
$round = $this->currencyHelper->getRounding($currCurrency,true);
$this->row->product_msrp = $this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($this->row->product_msrp, hikashop_getZone(), $this->row->product_tax_id, $round, false);
Code:
$msrpCurrencied = $this->currencyHelper->convertUniquePrice($this->row->product_msrp, $mainCurr, $currCurrency);
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 1 month ago #344513
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic Show retail price with tax
Thank you very much for this solution.
I still think it's a bit strange this was never an option :lol:
I still think it's a bit strange this was never an option :lol:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds