- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Module in product view
3 years 9 months ago #347463
by verzevoul
Module in product view was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
Hello,
I edited the show_default.php file to add a module at the right part of the product, the problem is that i have a 2 language website so i set the language of the module to Greek or English but it still appears in both languages.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
Hello,
I edited the show_default.php file to add a module at the right part of the product, the problem is that i have a 2 language website so i set the language of the module to Greek or English but it still appears in both languages.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347466
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module in product view
Hi,
What code did you use to add the module ? Without knowing your code, I can't say what you did wrong.
I would personnally do it like that:
where XX, YY and ZZ are ids of the modules (one for each language). The setModuleData would automatically filter out the modules based on the current language and the associated language in each module and then the renderModule function would display the remaining modules.
That's similar code we use for the "Modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
What code did you use to add the module ? Without knowing your code, I can't say what you did wrong.
I would personnally do it like that:
Code:
<?php
$moduleHelper = hikashop_get('helper.module');
$modules = $moduleHelper->setModuleData(array(XX, YY, ZZ));
if(!empty ($modules) && is_array($modules)) {
jimport('joomla.application.module.helper');
foreach($modules as $module) {
echo JModuleHelper::renderModule($module);
}
}
?>
That's similar code we use for the "Modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds