- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 4
Product Page thumbnail size issue
- srtdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 9 months ago #347885
by srtdesigns
Product Page thumbnail size issue was created by srtdesigns
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge Version 108.0.1462.54 (Official build) (64-bit)
On the Product page you have the main image and below are the thumbnail images. On my new site (currently under test) they seem so small. Is there a way to make them a big bigger? If yes, please advise where I need to change the settings.
Many thanks for your time.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge Version 108.0.1462.54 (Official build) (64-bit)
On the Product page you have the main image and below are the thumbnail images. On my new site (currently under test) they seem so small. Is there a way to make them a big bigger? If yes, please advise where I need to change the settings.
Many thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347888
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Page thumbnail size issue
Hi,
You can do that by adding a bit of CSS with the size you want:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...ling.html#thumbnails
You can do that by adding a bit of CSS with the size you want:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...ling.html#thumbnails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- srtdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 4
3 years 9 months ago #347892
by srtdesigns
Replied by srtdesigns on topic Product Page thumbnail size issue
Hi,
Many thanks for the reply. I changed the settings as per your link from height 30px to 100px and it made no difference at all.
frontend-custom.css
img.hikashop_child_image {
margin : 2px;
height : 30px; (Changed to 100px)
}
Am I missing something?
Many thanks for the reply. I changed the settings as per your link from height 30px to 100px and it made no difference at all.
frontend-custom.css
img.hikashop_child_image {
margin : 2px;
height : 30px; (Changed to 100px)
}
Am I missing something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347894
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Page thumbnail size issue
Hi,
Could you double check your modifications. Because I can only see a height at 30px in your frontend_custom.css file:
i.imgur.com/B08NoMs.png
Also, it seems you've customized the "style for frontend" option below the "frontend CSS" option, but in this one, you also have a CSS code on img.hikashop_child_image with a height at 25px which overrides the other one, as you can see on my screenshot.
Could you double check your modifications. Because I can only see a height at 30px in your frontend_custom.css file:
i.imgur.com/B08NoMs.png
Also, it seems you've customized the "style for frontend" option below the "frontend CSS" option, but in this one, you also have a CSS code on img.hikashop_child_image with a height at 25px which overrides the other one, as you can see on my screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- srtdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 4
3 years 9 months ago #347943
by srtdesigns
Replied by srtdesigns on topic Product Page thumbnail size issue
Hi,
Many thanks for your assistance. I did not realise the code was in both Front-end and Style. I have now changed it in the style-custom.css file and it works - thank you.
PS. I changed the existing one back from 100 to 30 when it did not work hence why you only could see 30.
Many thanks for your assistance. I did not realise the code was in both Front-end and Style. I have now changed it in the style-custom.css file and it works - thank you.
PS. I changed the existing one back from 100 to 30 when it did not work hence why you only could see 30.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds